Thursday, November 22, 2007

Phil Keaggy

Today is Thanksgiving Day in the United States. It is my favorite American holiday. I would like to give thanks today to Phil Keaggy, probably one of the most accomplished guitarist alive in the whole wide world. I have enjoyed his music ever since I got introduced to his music in a dorm room 20 years ago, and I have been to his concerts four times and enjoyed his performances thoroughly. Phil Keaggy is one amazing guitarist and a wonderful human being! I can't wait to attend my fifth concert. Please find three live performances below. I hope you will enjoy them.

Salvation Army Band (short version)



Salvation Army Band (long version)



Shades of Green

2 comments:

Bob Longman said...

Keaggy really has a love for what he does. Amazing videos. Thanks.

Anonymous said...

Phil Keaggy is awesome!